Traditional analysis methods are used to find answers to predetermined questions. Predictive Analytics, on the other hand, trawls information from all digitally available sources to use modern algorithms and models in order to identify patterns in datasets that provide insight into future customer buying patterns, market developments, opportunities and risks for a business. Predictive Analytics is thus concerned with the future - from observing the past to trend detection. In the global economy, these forecasts can be a huge competitive advantage because they provide inspiration as a basis for precise action planning.
Trend & Risk Analytics combines state-of-the-art research methods and analytics to discover trends and developments, connections and relationships that were previously unrecognisable based on all publicly available sources. Trend & Risk Analytics uses a unique combination of artificial intelligence and highly-specialised analysts - quickly and clearly. For secure decisions in almost all areas of your company.
• analyses the past
• based on search terms and pre-defined parameters
• based on (defined) media panels
This results in an evaluation e.g. of media attention and presence, media image, the response to communications activities or the advertising value.
• identifies new issues, stories, trends
• is not limited to search terms or predefined parameters
• based on Big Data (digital media and other publicly available content)
This results in a broad observation of the environment and the early discovery of new opportunities and risks, ideas, and new players or influencers.
● Current trends
● Trend monitoring updated daily
● Find new issues and top stories
● Discover opportunities and master challenges
Learn more about TrendScan
● Comprehensive risk monitoring
● recognise reputation risks
● avoid economic damage
● specific to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas
Learn more about RiskScan
● Monitoring of industry developments
● Observe and recognise market trends and relevant issues
● Keep an eye on market participants
LEARN MORE ABOUT INDUSTRYSCAN
Drive innovation, the development of new ideas and concepts
Identify new consumer trends and recognise new needs
Identification of well-known and new competitors as well as key stakeholders and influencers in individual topics
Recognise risks and issues early
Millions of publicly available sources daily
Topics, issues, people, stories, businesses, events etc.
Relevant information and personalised preparation
Issue identification/management, newsjacking, recognise positioning opportunities and reputation risks, audience insights, content marketing, influencer identification
PURCHASING/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Framework conditions, raw material markets, suppliers
MARKET RESEARCH/PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Identification of consumer insights, market trends, new technologies, concepts/ideas, first mover, customer complaints and requests
M&A process, input for strategic decisions, recognising potential